Portal Home > Knowledgebase > cPanel > Enabling or Disabling PHP Modules
Enabling or Disabling PHP Modules
We provide the facility to enable/disable PHP modules / libraries per account.
To enable a specific PHP module or alter your domains PHP version, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your cPanel Dashboard.
2. Under software tab click on "Select PHP Version".
3. From the drop-down list, change the PHP version from the default (Native) to the desired PHP version, for example 5.4 (please note that you can still select the same version as the native version).
4. Click 'Set as current'.
5. A list of available modules / libraries will appear. Use the tickboxes to enable or disable specific libraries.
6. Click Save to confirm the changes.
Once updated, the selected modules will then be active on your domain. This may take a few moments to take effect.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution